Clover Flex 2 LTE Developer Kit
Included in Clover Flex 2 LTE Developer Kit:
We will only ship to addresses within the USA. International developers may use a forwarding service like Stackry, Vyking Ship, or MyUs.
- Clover Flex 2 LTE Developer Kit dimensions are 11x11x7 and 4 lbs for pricing purposes.
- LTE not available in all regions; however, device can still connect to WiFi.
- Developer units can not be connected to production Clover merchant accounts or sales team demo accounts.
- Developer units can only be provisioned to Sandbox environment development test accounts
- Developer units will not process any production payments. Test card is included.
Order EMV test cards ahead of time to ensure you have time available for testing your apps (Canada only).
- All Developer Kit orders will be reviewed and approved.
- Orders may not ship out the same day an order is placed due to our daily shipping cut off times and available inventory.
- Once your order is shipped, it will go out with the shipping speed you requested (or faster) and you will receive email notification of the shipment.
- The Flex 2 developer kit no longer includes a debug cable. In order to debug your Clover apps, please use a standard USB A-to-B cable. Three cables that have been verified to connect with the Flex 2 developer kit can be found at the following sites: