Clover Mini v2 Developer Kit
Included in Clover Mini (2nd Generation) Developer Kit:
- We will only ship to addresses within the USA. International developers may use a forwarding service like Stackry, Vyking Ship, or MyUs. Clover Mini Developer Kit dimensions are 11x11x7 and 6 lbs for pricing purposes.
- Developer units can not be connected to production Clover merchant accounts or sales team demo accounts.
- Developer units can only be provisioned to Sandbox environment development test accounts
- Developer units will not process any production payments. Test card is included.
- All Developer Kit orders will be reviewed and approved.
- Orders may not ship out the same day an order is placed due to our daily shipping cut off times and available inventory.
- Once your order is shipped, it will go out with the shipping speed you requested (or faster) and you will receive email notification of the shipment.
- The Mini developer kit no longer includes a debug cable. In order to debug your Clover apps, please use a standard USB A-to-B cable. Three cables that have been verified to connect with the Mini developer kit can be found at the following sources: