Station Pro Developer Kit
Included in Station Pro Developer Kit:
Terminal: A 7” customer-facing Terminal that is similar to the Mini (2nd Gen) and provides all the computing power of the Station Pro setup. The Terminal provides all payment functions (with EMV chip, NFC, and MSR technologies) and does not include a printer, as it is not intended to be a standalone device.
Display: A 14” merchant-facing Display that looks similar to Station 2018. Unlike the setup of the Station 2018 tethered to a Mini, the Station Pro Display is powered completely by the Station Pro Terminal. The Display is used only for merchant interaction and does not include swivel functionality.
Printer: A stand-alone printer. This printer does not include a customer-facing screen or tap-to-pay technologies, as the Terminal handles these functions.
- Test card
- For detailed specifications: URL
- We will only ship to addresses within the USA. International developers may use a forwarding service like Stackry, Vyking Ship, or MyUs. Clover Mini Developer Kit dimensions are 11x11x7 and 6 lbs for pricing purposes.
- Developer units can not be connected to production Clover merchant accounts or sales team demo accounts.
- Developer units can only be provisioned to Sandbox environment development test accounts
- Developer units will not process any production payments. Test card is included.
- All Developer Kit orders will be reviewed and approved.
- Orders may not ship out the same day an order is placed due to our daily shipping cut off times and available inventory.
- Once your order is shipped, it will go out with the shipping speed you requested (or faster) and you will receive email notification of the shipment.