Clover Mini 3 Developer Kit
Included in Clover Mini (3rd Generation) Developer Kit:
- Clover Mini (3rd Generation) with LTE (AT&T-powered), Wi-Fi, or Ethernet connectivity including integrated receipt printer
- Test card
- For detailed specifications: https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-devices#clover-mini-3
- Clover device-specific storage guidelines for Mini can be found here: https://www.clover.com/help/store-your-mini
- Order your Mini 3 Dev Kit and EMV test card a few weeks before you plan to go live with your device. This will allow you enough time to test your apps.
- Many applications can also be developed for Clover devices using the hardware profile in an emulator.
- Configure devices through the App Settings page. Select the Mini 3 device type to support all Mini versions, or select a specific Mini device from the drop-down list.
Spec differences in Mini 3 compared to Mini 2:
- Clover’s hardened version of AOSP 10.0 (API Level 29)
- Chip card and NFC payment location moved to the bottom of the terminal
- Dimensions: 8″ display, 1280×800
Clover non-payments Android NFC services are not supported on the Mini 3 device. Ensure your Android apps safely handle the STATE_OFF state defined by the Android NfcAdapter class
- We will only ship to addresses within the USA. International developers may use a forwarding service like Stackry, Vyking Ship, or MyUs. Clover Mini Developer Kit dimensions are 12x10x6 and 5 lbs for pricing purposes.
- Developer units can not be connected to production Clover merchant accounts or sales team demo accounts.
- Developer units can only be provisioned to Sandbox environment development test accounts
- Developer units will not process any production payments. Test card is included, however it is encouraged to purchase your own.
- All Developer Kit orders will be reviewed and approved.
- Orders may not ship out the same day an order is placed due to our daily shipping cut off times and available inventory.
- Once your order is shipped, it will go out with the shipping speed you requested (or faster) and you will receive email notification of the shipment.
- The Mini developer kit no longer includes a debug cable. In order to debug your Clover apps, please use a standard USB A-to-B cable. Three cables that have been verified to connect with the Mini developer kit can be found at the following sources:
Share this item: