Clover Station Solo Developer Kit
Included in Clover Station Solo Developer Kit:
- Clover Station Solo (Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity)
- Printer without a display screen
- Test card
- We will only ship to addresses within the USA. International developers may use a forwarding service like Stackry, Vyking Ship, or MyUs. Clover Station (2018) Developer Kit dimensions are 15x13x15 and 18 lbs for pricing purposes.
- Developer units can not be connected to production Clover merchant accounts or sales team demo accounts.
- Developer units can only be provisioned to Sandbox environment development test accounts.
- Developer units will not process any production payments. Test card is included.
- The Station (2018) does not have an NFC reader on the tablet. NFC payments can only be accepted through the customer-facing display printer.
- All Developer Kit orders will be reviewed and approved.
- Orders may not ship out the same day an order is placed due to our daily shipping cut off times and available inventory.
- Once your order is shipped, it will go out with the shipping speed you requested (or faster) and you will receive email notification of the shipment.
Station Solo developer kits do not include a debug cable. In order to debug Clover apps, please use a micro USB cable.
Clover device-specific storage guidelines for Solo can be found here: https://www.clover.com/help/store-your-station-solo